Friday, July 30, 2010

Torn between two

I think straight after I graduated, classified section is my favourite among the other sections in the papers. Not that I can’t find a job, I just feel like trying all kinds of job that can be found in the classified recruitment. I ended up in HSR being an account assistant for half a year and I enjoy working, having fun with my colleagues, appreciating the beneficial welfare. Though it can be quite stressful preparing all my reports every month but it’s not that bad after all. It’s really comfortable to have an office job like this, feeding myself everyday and can’t get myself off the chair end up having such a big ass now.

Well, it’s really hard to decide whether to change into something brand new, something that I yearn for even before graduation, something which can be a stepping stone for me. Whatever it is, I’m looking forward for my second interview.

No comments: