Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PICNIC!

Went Changi beach with my family and relatives on one of the Sunday. These aunties and uncles are addicted to all these outings, exploring new parks in Singapore. Last month outing was at the new Woodlands Waterfront Park and I don’t even know it’s only just right behind Republic Poly.

We only start to have so many family outings when all of us are grown up, whereby my sisters are married and shifted out. Perhaps this is when we need more of these outings to keep the family bonding. I’m looking forward to have more of these and it will be my fruitful weekends. CHEERS!


All of us hopped up on my uncle's lorry, brought along our own bicycles as well.





What a IPL advert, thanks to qq's idea!

Guess what, I have not been seeing this squarish game- HOPSCOTCH! I don't remember playing this during my childhood times. The only thing I know is to jump up and down the boxes but trust me it can be so tiring especially playing on a sand ground. Sis knows the rules and steps very well so no cheating for me, good workout anyway!




No comments: